Students who are interested in studying Commerce at university can use Canning College as a pathway to a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
The Certificate IV Higher Education Preparation Studies (Commerce) is a 6 month course that is excellent preparation for students wanting to study commerce but have not completed Year 12 studies or equivalent.
The Diploma of Commerce is a 1 year course that is a direct pathway into Year 2 of the Bachelor of Commerce at Curtin University or The University of Western Australia.
The advantages of studying at Canning College are:
- Excellent staff and teaching practises
- Small class sizes
- Academic support - Learning Centre/English support
- Support services including unit advice and UniReady Skills
- Packaged programs - full length cisa
- Free car parking for Canning College students
- Easy access to public transport - Curtin Bus Station
- Security and quality assurance of a government education provider