Payment of Fees
Payment requirements comply with Tuition Protection Service (TPS) requirements. For further details go to the TPS website.
Fees may be paid to Canning College by either:
- Flywire link - preferred payment option* (see below)
- Bank cheque
- International bank draft
- EFTPOS debit cards are accepted for payments made directly at the International Office. Students are advised not to carry large quantities of cash when paying fees directly. Note: daily limits are likely to apply.
On receipt of the fees, Canning College will issue an official receipt and the eCoE (electronic Confirmation of Enrolment) which is required for a student visa application. Payment of fees is deemed to confirm that the student has accepted the conditions of enrolment provided with the letter of offer.
* About Flywire
Canning College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country an any bank, typically in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Flywire Customer Support
Phone: +61 (2) 800 69 729