Application & Enrolment Information
Applications for admission may be submitted at any time but sufficient time must be allowed for visa issuance processes.
Any student requiring assistance with the application process can contact the International Student Office on (618) 9351 5665 or an authorised Education Agent. Agents are registered with TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) and are also authorised to represent Canning College.
Before commencing the application process, please read this essential information about the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework which can be found on TIWA's website (https://www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/about-tiwa)
To find an authorised Education Agent:
- Click TIWA agent list.
- You will then be on the ETI web site.
- Click on Find an Education Agent
- Select your country and, if appropriate, your state
- Click search
The details of authorised Education Agents will be outlined. Contact email@example.com if there are any queries.
- Fully completed Application Form.
- Certified copies of relevant academic records and English test results.
- Proof of age eg birth certificate, passport, national identification card.
- Relevant work experience records and resume - if applicable.
These steps may vary according to the Department of Home Affairs regulations applying to the your country or origin. Check out the DIBP website.
- Submit the completed set of application documents to Canning College, either directly or through your TIWA agent.
- On evaluation, Canning College will issue a Letter of Offer and supporting documents
- Pay tuition fees to confirm enrolment
- Canning College issues eCoE (electronic Confirmation of Enrolment) and other documents as required for the finalisation of the student visa process. Other documents required include:
- Letter of Offer.
- Medical examination results. For more information, click here.
- Proof of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). The Canning College International Student Office will arrange this on commencement of your studies. For more information, click here.
- Proof of financial capacity.
- Care arrangements for under 18 aged students (if applicable). The Canning College International Student Office will issue a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare Arrangements) once appropriate accommodation arrangements have been made.
- Student completes the student visa application process.
Once enrolment has been confirmed by Canning College, please check the Pre-Departure Information
NEW INFORMATION - Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF)