Student portal


The Accommodation Officer (who is located in the International Student Office) is available to help local students, especially country students, find places to live. Accommodation styles include on-campus student accommodation at either Vickery House or Canning Mews or off-campus rental.

Contact the College on 9351 5600 for further details.

College Students