your quality
pathway to

Accommodation Options

Student Villages
Students must be at least 17 years of age.
Vickery House - shared with Curtin University on Canning College property.

This style of accommodation is available for any student, but is compulsory for students under 17 years of age. All homestays are vetted by Canning College staff and hosts must have a Working With Children card. Under a new Department fo Education directive, ALL under 18 aged students at WA Government education institutions must use homestay services provided by Australian Homestay Network (AHN). The services can be accessed by students and education agents at . The main reason for the change is the excellent insurance cover provided by AHN. The following links provide more information about AHN:

Private rentals and share houses
This style of accommodation is only available for students over 18 years of age. Canning College assists students by finding places and examining rental contracts.