Skip to content

Visa Conditions

Important information about your Visa.

All enrolments at Canning College comply with Department of Home Affairs regulations.

Please check for current information. Students enrolled at Canning College will have a student visa with one of the following subclasses:




Year 11 and WACE Year 12 programs


Diploma of Commerce and Certificate IV programs


Western Australian Universities Foundation Program (WAUFP) and Bridging Programs


Packaged with University

General information

Visas are usually issued for the period of the course(s). Students must leave Australia or apply for a new visa before the expiration of the current visa.

Canning College is required to report to the Department of Home Affairs if students breach visa requirements, such as unsatisfactory attendance or academic progress. Mandatory conditions apply to all student visas.