Skip to content

Application & Enrolment

Applications open at any time

Applications for admission may be submitted at any time, but sufficient time must be allowed for the processing of visa documentation.

Many Canning College students choose to engage an International Education Agent to assist in the completion of their College and visa applications. A list of International Education Agents registered to Canning College is available here.

Students who require assistance with the application process should contact Canning College Student Services at

  • Fully completed Application Form.  
  • Certified copies of relevant academic records and English test results.
  • Proof of age e.g. birth certificate, passport, national identification card.
  • Relevant work experience records and resume — if applicable.



Submit the completed set of application documents to Canning College, either directly or through an International Education Agent. 


On evaluation, Canning College will issue a Letter of Offer and supporting documents.


Pay tuition fees to accept the offer and confirm enrolment.


Canning College issues Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and other documents as required for student visa application.


At the acceptance stage, applicants from some countries are required to provide evidence of having the financial capacity to live and study in Australia before Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) can be issued.


Proof of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). Canning College will arrange OSHC prior to commencement of studies. Students may also choose to purchase this individually or through an International Education Agent. 


Care arrangements for under 18 aged students (if applicable). Canning College will issue a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare Arrangements) once appropriate accommodation arrangements have been made.